Wedding favours can be whatever you want them to be or they can be nothing! When I got married we didn’t bother with them – did anyone complain? Nope!! Let’s be honest – your guests don’t NEED a little, personalised memento of you wedding. They end up filling up junk draws, hall cupboards and ultimately get thrown out. I’m not saying they all get lost at the bottom of a stationary draw but unless they are original or innovative who remembers them?
In saying that there, are are ideas out there that can put a smile on the most devote minimalist or excited declutterer’s face. Â These are some of my favourite! If they catch you fancy just click on the image and it will take you to the website for more information.
- For richer or poorer. I love edible wedding favours!
- Nuts about you! Again … edible wedding favours but this time in a cute jar. Jars, in my opinion are always useful.
- Â Succulents! Such a cute way to add colour, and have a living, lasting memory of the day.
- Cake pops! Again, edible but also a lovely way to serve cake as well.
- Â Seeds! The sky is the limit! Think of plants that a easy to grow … herbs are always a winner!
- Your wedding soundtrack! Remember to include the music that was playing when you got engaged!
- Macarons. Need I say more?
- Sugar cookies! More on this later! 9. Donation to charity. Instead of spending money on wedding favours why not donate the money you would have spent to a charity. Leave a little note for your guests with their name cards.Â